Day 11 was Movie, which gave me a perfect opportunity to draw my favourite characters: Harry, Ron and Hermione!
1. Basic composition in blue values. As a brush I used a basic, rough textured one for a painterly feel to it.
2. Defined facial characteristics.
3. Added a layer, set layer option to soft layer (overlay works as well) and defined my colour palette.
4. Up the vibrance, add a texture, use color dodge and keep drawing!
5. Last changes to background and never, ever forget to add a watermark.
For more detailed and extensive tutorial content, click here and here
Hope you liked it guys! You can let me know in the comment section below.